Tuesday 10 March 2009

Where do I start?

Well, I have decided now I want to further my career as a musician either through teaching or just more education. I found a great website called MusicLeader who offer lots of opportunities for amateurs like myself to get training and network! They offer 1-2-1 DNA sessions, to try and establish what you want and where to start! Its brilliant! So, I complied a lengthy email to Steve Wenham the East Midlands contact to discuss my options, that was a few weeks ago now. Whilst I was waiting for a reply, I got in contact with volunteer groups within the university, so I could get some experience with working with children. Things where starting to take shape! I also started back practicing the piano to prepare for grade 6...ah but I need a piano teacher to coach me,and how do I fund all this??????

No comments:

Post a Comment