Tuesday 10 March 2009

Job opportunity!

Ok, so a couple of days have passed, and I finally got an email from Steve wanting to meet up at the LCB Depot. In the meantime I updated my CV and so on in preparation for this, and so happened to be strolling through the jobsboard on Music Leader, and spotted a great job opportunity for a Trainee Facilitator!!! The project is called 'Storytime' and is based at different children centres in Nottingham. It involves working with 3 to 5 year olds and delivering music technology based sessions. Too good to be true I thought!!!!! So I spoke with the Music Leader to see if I could negiotiate certain sessions, as they would interfere with my current job. He said this could be possible, so I filled out an application and awaited for a reply. In the meantime I met up with Steve and had a good talk about where I was and where I wanted to be! He sent me a list of contacts, which I am still ploughing through. I have made a start...but one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment